Supplementary Construction Accounting Software Add-Ons
ISS-Software Optional Modules
Choose any or all of our optional modules to customize the ISS Construction Manager software to fit your needs.
Maintaining consistent contact with everyone
- Generate contact lists and reports
- Manage contacts and companies
- Save time and money for your business
- Edit or delete existing contacts
- Print your contacts for easy offline access
- Lower your cost of customer contact
- Track events like meetings, phone calls, etc.
- Lookup contacts quickly and easily
- Track critical contact information
- Display or print appointment schedules
ISS Contact Management software makes it easy to succeed by effectively managing your time, customers, and sales.
Manage Sales Leads
Use Contact Management to manage sales leads from the first contact to the signing of the contract.
Simplify the Follow-Up Process
Tracking the next action follow-up process is very important to contact relations. Enters a next action date and description in the contact record. Based on the next action date, a salesperson can quickly generate a list of follow-up contacts for the next day, week, or month. This makes the follow-up process simple, efficient and effective.
Instantly Access Contact History and Files
Communication history can be easily viewed and tracked.
No More Paperwork
Get rid of all the paperwork and let ISS help you save time, space, and money.
Take a moment and think about how much productivity is lost and how much money is spent on:
- Passing paper documents on for review, approval, etc.
- Tracking paper documents down once they have left your hands.
- Looking for misplaced paper documents.
- Filing paper documents (do they always end up in the right file?).
Get the Picture
The ISS Document Management system allows you to attach documents and organize them in a variety of ways.
- Want to attach the actual accounts payable invoice to a vendor? All you have to do is scan the invoice and attach it to the vendor.
- Would you like to attach the actual invoice to a customer? Scan the invoice and attach it to the appropriate customer.
- What can you attach to jobs? You can attach contracts, letters of acceptance, preliminary bids, change orders, signed purchase orders, lunch menus, etc.
- What can you do with the employees? You can attach job applications, resumes, photos, or anything else.
- Comments can be entered for each attachment.
- Gives you the ability to add items to inventory via either accounts payable or purchasing.
- Allows you to track inventory in multiple locations.
- Allows you to transfer inventory to job cost.
- Lets you set inventory reorder points.
- Informs you when inventory items reach the reorder point.
- Provides inventory reporting.
ISS puts payroll information at your fingertips because it . . .
- Allows you to pay an employee multiple pay rates and pay them for work in multiple states.
- Allows you to enter employee billing rates for reporting and billing purposes.
- Allows you to distribute pay to unlimited accounts (cost codes) and jobs.
- Allows you to enter a default general ledger account number (cost code) in the employee file.
- Pays and tracks regular pay, overtime pay, double-time pay, bonus pay, vacation pay, sick pay, and commission pay.
- Handles local taxes, miscellaneous deductions, "cafeteria" and 401k plans.
- Allows you to reimburse employees for expenditures without having to go through accounts payable.
- Allows you to have ISS automatically calculate your employer portion of payroll taxes.
- Gives you the ability to track workers' compensation on a line item basis.
- Provides reporting for government jobs.
- Handles payroll direct deposit.
- Produces W2s.
Direct Deposit Payroll
Direct Deposit allows you to electronically transfer employee pay checks into the employee's checking or saving account. This is a safe, simple and the smart way to pay.
Payroll direct deposit drastically reduces production, administration and distribution cost and provides many benefits for a complete payroll solution.
NACHA research shows that with direct deposit:
- Businesses can save more than $1.25 on each payroll check processed.
- Productivity is increased by eliminating the need for employees to leave work to deposit checks.
- Cost of reissuing lost or stolen checks and the associated stop payment fees are eliminated.
Saving Your Company Money
- Keeps the money in your pocket.
- Ends the payday battles.
- Gets rid of duplicate work.
- Allows you to get the best price.
- Enables you to get accurate job costing.
- Provides you with the ability to create a library of often-used purchase and work orders.
- Gives you the tools to establish vendor-specific prices.
- Allows you to automatically create purchase orders from estimating.
- Enables you to automatically create subcontractor quotes from work orders.
Immediately begin reaping the benefits of the ISS purchasing system. Create your databases as you go along as ISS can automatically add new items.
Save Time and Eliminate Errors
When you receive an invoice from a supplier, there’s no duplicate work by entering the invoice into the accounts payable system. Besides saving time, this eliminates coding errors.
- Allows you to facilitate the management of a job schedule without having to print reports.
- Allows you to provide your subcontractors with detailed schedules for all tasks to which they are assigned.
- Provides you with task lists showing all tasks due within a specified period of time.
- Displays pertinent sub information with a simple click of the mouse.
- Allows you to maintain notes on a task.
- Allows you to automatically reschedule tasks when the start date or the scheduled duration of a task changes.
- Gives you the ability, when assigning vendors/subcontractors to tasks, to have ISS check all existing job schedules for potential conflicts.
- Allows you to do cash flow projections based on the schedule.
Time and Material Billing
- You have complete control over the billing.
- Items can be added or deleted from the billing.
- Previously billed items can be rebilled.
- You have the option of producing a detailed or a summary billing.
ISS keeps you on top of things with Warranty Management that . . .
- Provides a means of logging warranty and/or punch list items.
- Creates service requests.
- Gives you the means of scheduling the completion of warranty and/or punch list items.
- Enables you to track the resolution of warranty and/or punch list items.
- Points out your problem areas.
- Tracks warranty costs.
- Gives you the means to spot problem areas where warranty work continuously occurs.
ISS will provide you with the best construction accounting software functionality combined with the best construction management software functionality in one integrated, easy to use and scalable package. Along with our software, you'll get the very best service available within an atmosphere that is friendly and professional. You'll have the construction accounting information you need.
ISS software is used by residential and commercial builders, developers, general contractors, remodelers, a number of construction-related trades, and some non-construction related businesses.
We have users located in all 50 states of the US and several other countries.